Kiddikutter – the knife that cuts food, not fingers!
The kiddie food kutter knife is a fun & safe way for parents to teach their kids one of the most important life skills – cooking
Designed for children 2 years & older to cut their own food in safety (with supervision)
- This is a great tool for those with special needs too, it really gives a sense of independence
It has no sharp edges, yet it will cut any food from a soft tomato through to a tough steak. It uses a sawing action rather then relying on sharp teeth or blades
Constructed from food grade stainless steel with a BPA free moulded plastic handle
- Gives kids independence, and you peace of mind!
- Use in food preparation and cooking and also as a first knife at the table
- Get the kids to cut up their own fruit snack and pop into a 4MyEarth snack pocket!
- Size : 14cm long
- We have used for years in our home – When I cooked spag bol etc my son aged 3 chopped all the mushrooms – he loved it! Also for son #2 at age 2 cutting up his own banana!
Watch it in action here